This is my crush list of all things pretty I’m in love with right now because who doesn’t like fashion, home STYLING and wine?
YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST. I DON’T MAKE MONEY ON THIS BLOG, ALTHOUGH I DO HOPE TO IN THE FUTURE (PLEASE SEND MONEY FOR SHOES, CLOTHES AND WINE).
I’ve slowly been transforming our home from 1980’s drab to 2016 fab, my wardrobe from ‘body of a fit chick’ to ‘Stylish mum bod’, and my taste buds from goon to bottled wine, because i’m classy like that, growing up, blah blah blah.
It’s been a long process as I only work two days per week making it a little tight to buy gorgeous things like the Rachel Bainbridge art piece I’m so desperate to have (see crush list item #6), but I never let a silly little thing like a price tag stop me from creating a beautiful home, wine rack or wardrobe because I’m trying really hard to develop a thing called patience…
6 THINGS I’M TOTALLY CRUSHING ON RIGHT NOW
- Who ISN’T in love with the Kmart home decor range right now? Look at it, LOOK AT IT! I picked up my latest purchases last week; Marble look cork back place mats, new spice jars to pimp my spice rack and some new wall art for the bedroom.
- Getting my stylish jumpsuit fancy on with St Frock, and the best part? Two sweet little words; After Pay. It’s like layby, only better!
- Tenafeate Creek Winery Sparkling Shiraz (They’ve also just finished their 2016 vintage too, super excited).
- My new little Jacquard Red Pencil Dress from The Iconic. I GOT IT ON SALE! Cha-ching.
Did you know there’s a story behind me wearing the colour red? I don’t wear it and never have, it clashes with my auburn hair, but on my list of new things to try in 2016 wearing red was one of them so, TA DA!
- Winter is on the way and the always on-point advice from Nat over at Make It Look Easy ‘Boot Camp’ boots guide will see me putting my best foot forward this season and making the most of my dosh because it’s never a waste of money when you spend it making the right purchase from the start, and will last many seasons whilst keeping on trend.
- While my $14 Kmart watercolour canvas prints will suffice, in no way are they comparable to this sexy must-have Rachel Bainbridge wall art #amazing.
Clearly I suck at patience…
If you could pick anything from my 6 things I’m totally crushing on, what would you choose?